22.12.06

Important dates in History!


So on the 17th of December, at 18:50 (that's 6:50PM for us non military Americans) my son Christian James Mills was born! It is amazing! Megan did a great job at bringing him out into the world and the hospital staff was very encouraging. There was one moment of absolute horror and fear for me, but Megan and baby are fine, and now that the whole ordeal is over, I feel like the most blessed man on earth. Christian is great! So much better now that he is on the outside. Megan is in her element as a mother. She has had two years of experience mothering me, feeding me, and picking up after me. I think she is now making me pay for it through doing so with this little guy. But this is no chore at all. You got to see the two together, they are beautiful.
Well, I am going to make my blogs about Christian short so people don't get board and keep coming back.
see ya soon.

4 people have something to say:

At 5:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations J! So good to hear all went well and I'm looking forward to seeing this little babe of yours. Enjoy the time with your families - what an incredible Christmas for you this year! See you in 2007. Love, Genevieve x

 
At 6:10 am, Blogger AaronMills said...

That a boy. We are so stoaked to see the pictures. We can't wait to meet our newest family member. Tom Fox called the other day and told us to tell you congrats and that he was proud of you.

 
At 8:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad Mills-
As you probably know, we made it back to the states in fine shape, with 3 out of 4 pices of luggage found! We are missing you all very much, so I will try to make regular contacts via e-mail. Thanks for the wonderful time...you and Megan are going to be great parents to my grandson, Christian. Love you all!

 
At 8:59 pm, Blogger Christiana said...

Jason! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I LOVE this picture of Megan and Christian! I can't wait to meet him this year... hopefull in May. :)
-christiana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home