21.12.06

My Mac is sad


So, if you are wondering why I have not been posting for a while it is due to two things: One, my son is born! Christian James Mills is here! I will blog about that when I have a better photo of him and when I put him down to take time to do so. (he is helping me type this as we speak) So look for that post later. Two, my mac is sad! 2 weeks ago my MacBook broke. This is not necessary a bad thing. It has given me more time to do other things like, eat, sleep, and go outside once in a while. So I am reading again, helping clean the house, I've even made dinner- once. :) I wonder when the computer is fixed if Megan might take a hammer to it?! Well, I will have to make sure that does not happen by not spending so much time on it.
Once it is fixed I will have a whole bunch of photos of Christian, the family, and our Christmas and Hogmanay celebration.
Anyway, Christian is wanting Mommy so I better go.

0 people have something to say:

Post a Comment

<< Home